Sunday, May 2, 2010

Baltimore Sun article: Two cultures' common struggle

I'd like to share an article from the Sun, http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/bs-ae-lewis-crow-20100425,0,4878465.story

This may be old news now, seeing as to how the article arrived at doorsteps and on the newspaper's website exactly one week ago. But when I read it I immediately thought to post it, because I find this topic very interesting and it seems like connections between the two histories would be made more often, for many reasons. Of course each is very different, but I think the term "common struggle" is a fitting way to describe it.

*I have to point out, because it's a recurring annoyance, that there is a typo in this article. I mean come on people, everyone makes mistakes and all but this is a newspaper, and one with a lot less content to edit these days. (Well, I suppose a lot less employees to edit content, too. Meh...)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this! I didn't know about any of this stuff either - I may have to go check out this exhibit.

    Now where's that typo...

    ReplyDelete