Thursday, May 6, 2010

Here's a cute one. Not only cute, the author of this blog really his blogging shiznit together; he has a twice-a-week schedule that he sticks to, a purpose & subject matter relevant enough to have amassed a notable following, and he's been keeping this up for years without seeming to lose his gusto for it. I mean, the man was sending mass e-mails in the 90's to do what he does in his blog now. He was blogging before blogging existed, practically.
I can't remember what it was that I was searching for, but this was in the first 15 or so results. Maybe he's someone popular and I just don't know it (wouldn't surprise me.)
*I say "cute" because I like the author's blogger m.o.. (Yeah, m.o.?) I mean here is a French professor/grandpa/nice guy/blogger whose goal is to provide anyone interested an "instant vacation" (see his "about" section.)
http://blog.ivman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment