After considering a whole slew of factors and variables and reading dozens of reviews...I believe I have my search narrowed down to a Toshiba and an Asus.
Obviously, price is a key player in my decision. But I still want a laptop that can handle a user like me, who prefers to have several programs up and running all at once so that I may switch between them as my attention span sees fit. Or, as with my current laptop, so that when one program slows down or freezes I can jump to another and work there while the other "catches up" (I know that makes no sense, actually the opposite, and probably angers IT people...but hey, every now and then it happens to work out just so...)
I'm not entirely opposed to getting a Dell again. But I'm trying to stay open to other options; while Dell is a, er, safe product bet, others have been known to perform just as well if not better, and I feel like I may be missing out.
So, buying time draws nigh...
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment