Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Wikihow that just can't miss

I am sharing this Wikihow page because it can most certainly be beneficial in at least one of two ways; either in avoiding getting shot, or in providing a hearty laugh.**
I aim this link suggestion at my buddies in Baltimore. However, I have a feeling that most of you will probably find this advice to be a bit more on the common sense side than that of the actually helpful (which leads in to the good laugh.)
Who writes these things? Better yet, who remembers them when the moment calls?


*Funny...earlier I was going to post an article on copyright & blogging but I didn't have enough time at work to read the article, and I can't post something I haven't read. This Wikihow, I've read before. But it could change because anyone who cares to edit it can. I think it's safe to assume it's in a constant state of change, then. I wish it would stay just as it is, typos and all. Especially step #7, and the Tips, followed by the Warnings. (Though I, personally, question the comparison between a four-year old with a gun and a 400 lb gorilla, if it's an angry gorilla anyway. For what it's worth.)
**Also for what it's worth, the reason I was prompted to look at this article today in the first place: I was going through my Bookmark pages in search of websites that I like and/or admire, structurally, for inspiration in creating a website of my own for class. Of course, I got sidetracked.

1 comment:

  1. Even better, at the bottom of the page they suggest that someone write "How to Blow a Duck Call" as a follow-up article. I'm trying to follow their logic, but it still eludes me.

    ReplyDelete